1. It is ALWAYS a good idea to keep a pair of flip-flops at work.
2. If you open a bag of Trader Joe’s sweet potato chips, you will eat an entire bag of Trader Joe’s sweet potato chips.
3. When cooking a one pot meal…make sure your pot is large enough.
4. The elliptical machine is not the torturous device I always thought it was.
5. No matter how many times you tell them, some people just won’t learn. Or listen.
6. Everything is better with the Bollywood station on Pandora radio.
7. Windows Live Writer is NOT as easy to use as people make it sound. At least not for me.
8. There is nothing I won’t add spinach to. Weird, right?
9. If you change one of your passwords to something that makes you think of frozen yogurt, you will crave frozen yogurt. ALL. THE. TIME.
10. Buying plane tickets to LAX to visit The Man may be my favorite thing ever.
11. I much prefer running outside in cold weather.
12. “Our Christian friendships allow us to use each other’s God given gifts to work together for his greater plan.” Finding SheReadsTruth is one of the best things to ever happen to me.
Have a great Thursday!