So being that the month of June is quickly coming to an end (when did that happen?), I decided to share some of my favorite things of late! It’s a random mix of things, from drinks to food to make-up to blogs. Enjoy!
1. This post. It should be said that Grease is my favorite movie of all time…even before I understood any of the adult humor.
2. Covergirl Outlast All Day Color in Plum Berry. I don’t usually wear a lot of makeup but I do like lipstick – especially when it lasts. This stuff? Lasts! And the best part is it doesn’t rub off when you give your honey a smooch! Win!
3. Yogi Tea’s Lemon Ginger blend. Ever since I realized I actually like ginger, I’ve been drinking this stuff like it’s going out of style. (Don’t misunderstand me, I still love my coffee, but in the evenings I prefer hot tea.)
4. She Reads Truth. I found this site a couple of months ago, but only started the devotions a few weeks ago. It’s a great online community for Christian women to come together and spend time in the Word, discuss, and grow together. I’ve already done the Nehemiah, First Peter, and Second Peter devotions and I’m hooked!
5. This woman. I am not pregnant; nor have I ever been pregnant. And this woman is equal parts hilarious and terrifying, but I just. Can’t. Stop. Check it out! (you won’t regret it.)
6. These adorable espadrilles from Target. Twenty bucks for the cutest pair of shoes I’ve owned lately? I’m in!
7. Workouts from Blonde Ponytail’s Summer Shape Up Plan. Admittedly, I only started doing some of these workouts this past week, but they are kicking my butt and I’m loving them! Plus, Jess just had the most adorable baby girl…go show her some love!
8. Clover Farms 2010 Chardonnay. With the weather being so ridiculously hot, a nice crisp glass of white is sometimes just what the doctor ordered! This particular Chardonnay is one of my and The Man’s favorites – it’s crisp and perfect for summer, but with a buttery finish that just rolls off the tongue. Delicious.
9. These sausage egg “muffins” from nomnompaleo. I am making a huge batch of sausage patties just so I can make these…although something tells me mine definitely aren’t going to turn out as good…
10. Finding little love notes The Man left around my apartment last time he was here. This one is stuck to the back of my remote.
11. Ever since Jess from HowSweetEats posted this fruit crisp, I’ve gone to the page just to stare and drool. This is definitely in my future.
13. Go Raw Trek Mix at Trader Joe’s. I buy the bag of individual portions and carry one with me everywhere I go. It’s a mix of raw unsalted almonds, cashews, walnuts, hazelnuts and raisins, and it is the perfect snack. For anything. I’m in love.
14. Kole Designs Holed Square necklace. I got this in my first fix from stitchfix, (why do I always feel like a drug addict when I say that??), and I have worn it about fifty times since then. Can’t get enough!
15. And just to end on a nice round number – I love all of you! I know I don’t get a ton of visitors on this blog, but to those of you out there (those who comment and those who don’t), thank you so much. I appreciate the fact that you even want to take some time out of your day to check out my little corner of the internet!
…that wasn’t too cheesy, was it?