Last week I was honored to have my blog nominated for the Shine On award by mommyinbonlee! I am thankful and grateful to have been nominated – it’s nice to know there are people out there who actually read what I have to write (say?)! Anyway, check out Mommy in Bonlee – she’s got the two most adorable children EVER.
Here are the rules for this award:
1. Visit and thank the blogger who nominated you.
2. Acknowledge that blogger on your blog and a link back.
3. Share 7 random interesting things about yourself.
4. Nominate up to 15 bloggers for Shine On Award, provide a link to their blogs in your post, and notify them on their blogs.
5. Copy and paste the award somewhere on your blog.
Hmm. So, 7 “random interesting things” about me. Yikes. (Gimme a few, this may take a while.)
1. I can touch my nose with my tongue.
2. I am 31 years old but I routinely get mistaken for a college student at work.
3. I can speak three other languages – German (fairly well), French (mediocre), and Russian (as long as you ask me my name and my favorite hobby. I forgot everything else.)
4. Right now, in my pantry I have thirteen different one pound bags of coffee. I may have a caffeine addiction.
5. I recently read James Patterson’s book Zoo and now I am incredibly paranoid that all animals are hatching some heinous plot against humans. Seriously. I ran away from a squirrel the other day.
6. I have 150 pages of a novel written…but I haven’t touched it in months.
7. My favorite movie – of all time – is Grease. And I am not ashamed of it.
1. Running To Her Dreams – love it how she photographs of all the hearts she finds in nature!
2. City and The Cubicle – this girl makes me laugh. A lot.
3. Running With Sam – marathon training with a dog. love it.
4. Jane Likes to Run – a great running blog
5. Whole Family Strong – awesome recipes and anecdotes about living a whole life