1. Hahahahahaha. This post. Sad, but true.
2. Wait. This one is even BETTER!
3. Decorating with Mums by StoneGable – I cannot wait until we move and I can decorate for fall!
4. This DIY portable workspace/collapsible tray by I Heart Organizing. – Totally want this. Except that there’s no way I’d have the skill or patience to do it myself. And I love how she uses phrases like, “To affix the legs, it was as simple as drilling a hole through the top of the board.” Yeah. Clearly she has never seen me in action with a drill.
5. HGTV’s 18 Ways To Add Harvest Decor To Your Home. Number of ways I want to add Harvest Decor To My Home = 18. Number of ways I will actually add Harvest Decor to My Home = 0. Boo.
7. This ah-freaking-dorable apron from Susannah’s Kitchen. Want.
8. This Brie filled Baklava from Spoon Fork Bacon. Seriously. Seriously!
10. These “No Bake Cheesecake Bites” by The Urban Poser. Gluten and Sugar Free?! Yes please!!