1. Hahahahahaha. This post. Sad, but true.
2. Wait. This one is even BETTER!
3. Decorating with Mums by StoneGable – I cannot wait until we move and I can decorate for fall!
4. This DIY portable workspace/collapsible tray by I Heart Organizing. – Totally want this. Except that there’s no way I’d have the skill or patience to do it myself. And I love how she uses phrases like, “To affix the legs, it was as simple as drilling a hole through the top of the board.” Yeah. Clearly she has never seen me in action with a drill.
5. HGTV’s 18 Ways To Add Harvest Decor To Your Home. Number of ways I want to add Harvest Decor To My Home = 18. Number of ways I will actually add Harvest Decor to My Home = 0. Boo.
6. WorldMarket’s Double Handled Soup Crocks in Fig. Or Persimmon. Nothing says fall like a good bowl of soup! Plus, these colors are perfect!
7. This ah-freaking-dorable apron from Susannah’s Kitchen. Want.
8. This Brie filled Baklava from Spoon Fork Bacon. Seriously. Seriously!
9. Stitch Fix’s post on transitioning the summer sleeveless blouse I got in my last fix into a fall outfit. LOVE. And how’s that for perfect timing??
10. These “No Bake Cheesecake Bites” by The Urban Poser. Gluten and Sugar Free?! Yes please!!
4 thoughts on “What I’m Loving Lately”
I must have that brie filled baklava. Now. My computer nearly short circuited from my drool.
hahahaha – same here! so next time we’re together, we’re making it. no argument.
Buzzfeed is one if the best sites ever created. Ever.