1. Archer Farms K-cups from Target. Um, love. I don’t have a keurig at home – I prefer my trusty old Mr. Coffee – but these are perfect for work!
2. Episodes of Jem on Netflix. To my eighties ladies out there – how did we love that show so much? I could barely make it through ten minutes of the first episode, but I’ve been singing the theme song for days.
(He-Man was another favorite of mine. When I wasn’t running around the house touching my ears and saying “It’s Showtime, Silica!”, I was running around the house with a plastic sword shoved down the back of my shirt. My parents thought there was something wrong with me.)
3. Fresh figs and donut peaches. Can’t. Stop. Eating.
4. Theoatmeal.com. Hil-Arious. Read this. And this. And how about this?
5. This skillet blueberry cobbler with cheddar biscuit crust from HowSweetEats. Seriously?? Seriously?!? I want this right now.
6. Morning running with The Man. Even when it’s raining.
7. This outfit from Jessica at What I Wore. So cute. Must have it!
8. Sleep. Thanks to the Whole30 my sleep has improved dramatically. I fall asleep faster and I sleep harder, and when my alarm goes off I’m (almost) ready to hop out of bed and hit the pavement for a run!
9. Forty Days of Dating. Have you seen this?! Check it out – you will be HOOKED.
10. These Peanut Butter Pretzel Bars with Chocolate and this Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Pudding in Jars and these Strawberry Champagne cupcakes and…OK. I’m walking away now.
3 thoughts on “What I’m Loving Lately”
Thanks for the shout out! Enjoy!
Are you an old school ThunderCats fan as well? That was my show.
Thundercats – HOOOOO! 🙂